A D V I S O R Y / A N N O U N C E M E N T
Thursday, 25 March 2021
- Thursday, 11 February 2021 EMBASSY ANNOUNCEMENT: SPECIAL NON-WORKING HOLIDAY, 25 FEBRUARY 2021 (EDSA PEOPLE POWER REVOLUTION ANNIVERSARY)
- Saturday, 30 January 2021 Supplemental Guidelines and Risk Management Plan of the Balik Scientist Program
- Friday, 15 January 2021 PUBLIC ADVISORY NO. 01-2021: ENTRY OF FILIPINO CITIZENS TO THE PHILIPPINES IS ALLOWED UNDER NEW COVID-19 VARIANT TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS
- Wednesday, 23 December 2020 EMBASSY ANNOUNCEMENT : HOLIDAYS IN DECEMBER 2020
- Thursday, 17 December 2020 PUBLIC ADVISORY NO. 15-2020 : SYSTEMS UPDATE ACROSS ALL GWHS-HOSTED WEBSITES FROM 17 TO 21 DECEMBER 2020
- Monday, 23 November 2020 EMBASSY ANNOUNCEMENT (Holidays in November and December 2020)
P R E S S R E L E A S E
Sunday, 04 October 2020
- Wednesday, 19 August 2020 Mga Batang Pinoy sa UAE Nakinig sa Kwentong Pilipino Bilang Pag-Gunita Ng “Buwan ng Wika”
- Friday, 14 August 2020 Statement: On the Normalization of Relations Between the UAE and Israel
- Friday, 12 June 2020 PH Ambassador Leads Inauguration of Passport Renewal Facility in Abu Dhabi on PH National Day
- Saturday, 09 May 2020 Philippine Ambassador Hjayceelyn M. Quintana visits UAE’s largest COVID-19 screening center capable of testing 10,000 people daily
- Friday, 24 April 2020 PH Embassy and Emirates Red Crescent Undertake COVID-19 Bayanihan
PUBLIC SERVICE INFORMATION VIDEOS
Thursday, 06 August 2020
OBSERVANCE / COMMEMORATION / CELEBRATION
Thursday, 22 April 2021
A TASTE OF FILIPINO CULTURE
Sentro Rizal (SR), the Philippines’ cultural arm for the overseas promotion of Philippine culture under the oversight of the National Commission for Culture and the Arts, will be celebrating the 2021 Buwan ng Kalutong Pilipino or Filipino Food Month this April, in cooperation with the Philippine Culinary Heritage Movement and SR Centers. Dubbed as Linamnam: A Philippine Culinary Heritage and Gastronomy Symposium, this Sentro Rizal event will feature an online presentation of contemporary innovations on Philippine cuisine by esteemed Filipino food historian and author, Ms. Felice Prudente Sta. Maria. A cooking demo of selected Filipino cuisine by celebrity chef and author, Chef Myke “Tatung” Sarthou, will highlight the presentation.
This initiative is in line with the goal of Filipino Food Month to appreciate, preserve and promote Filipino culinary traditions and treasures to ensure their transmission to future generations. It likewise aims to support the various industries, farmers, and agri-communities which benefit therefrom. Filipinos overseas, especially the children of migrants are heartily invited to participate in this treat that will not only tickle the taste buds, but also bring memories of home and arouse curiosity of how the rich Filipino culinary traditions have evolved through time.
To date, there are 34 Sentro Rizal sites worldwide that are located in the chanceries under the purview of the Philippine Foreign Service Posts. The National Commission for Culture and the Arts (NCCA) through Sentro Rizal invites you to a special webinar for Filipino Food Month entitled Linamnam: A Philippine Culinary Heritage and Gastronomy Symposium on 27 April 2021, Tuesday, 2:00 pm (PH time, GMT+8) via Zoom and will be livestreamed on the NCCA facebook page and participating SR Centers.
The webinar will also be streamed on the official Facebook accounts of NCCA and official pages of participating Philippine Foreign Service Posts.