A D V I S O R Y / A N N O U N C E M E N T
Friday, 07 May 2021
- Thursday, 06 May 2021 2021 FOREIGN SERVICE OFFICER EXAMINATIONS
- Wednesday, 05 May 2021 EMBASSY ANNOUNCEMENT: The Embassy will be closed to the public on 11 to 13 May 2021 (Tuesday to Thursday) in observance of Eid Al Fitr Holidays
- Thursday, 25 March 2021 EMBASSY ANNOUNCEMENT: OBSERVANCE OF THE PHILIPPINE HOLIDAYS (01 APRIL 2021 AND 04 APRIL 2021)
- Thursday, 11 February 2021 EMBASSY ANNOUNCEMENT: SPECIAL NON-WORKING HOLIDAY, 25 FEBRUARY 2021 (EDSA PEOPLE POWER REVOLUTION ANNIVERSARY)
- Saturday, 30 January 2021 Supplemental Guidelines and Risk Management Plan of the Balik Scientist Program
- Friday, 15 January 2021 PUBLIC ADVISORY NO. 01-2021: ENTRY OF FILIPINO CITIZENS TO THE PHILIPPINES IS ALLOWED UNDER NEW COVID-19 VARIANT TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS
P R E S S R E L E A S E
Saturday, 29 May 2021
- Sunday, 04 October 2020 Philippine Statement delivered by President Rodrigo Roa Duterte at the 75th Session of the UN General Assembly High-level General Debate, 22 September 2020
- Wednesday, 19 August 2020 Mga Batang Pinoy sa UAE Nakinig sa Kwentong Pilipino Bilang Pag-Gunita Ng “Buwan ng Wika”
- Friday, 14 August 2020 Statement: On the Normalization of Relations Between the UAE and Israel
- Friday, 12 June 2020 PH Ambassador Leads Inauguration of Passport Renewal Facility in Abu Dhabi on PH National Day
- Saturday, 09 May 2020 Philippine Ambassador Hjayceelyn M. Quintana visits UAE’s largest COVID-19 screening center capable of testing 10,000 people daily
PUBLIC SERVICE INFORMATION VIDEOS
Thursday, 06 August 2020
OBSERVANCE / COMMEMORATION / CELEBRATION
Monday, 07 June 2021
- Friday, 04 June 2021 THE PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN ABU DHABI JOINS THE NATION IN CELEBRATION OF THE NATIONAL FLAG DAYS 2021
- Thursday, 22 April 2021 A TASTE OF FILIPINO CULTURE
- Tuesday, 24 November 2020 The Philippine Embassy in Abu Dhabi joins the observance of the 18-Day Campaign to End Violence Against Women (VAW), 25 November to 12 December 2020
A TASTE OF FILIPINO CULTURE
Sentro Rizal (SR), the Philippines’ cultural arm for the overseas promotion of Philippine culture under the oversight of the National Commission for Culture and the Arts, will be celebrating the 2021 Buwan ng Kalutong Pilipino or Filipino Food Month this April, in cooperation with the Philippine Culinary Heritage Movement and SR Centers. Dubbed as Linamnam: A Philippine Culinary Heritage and Gastronomy Symposium, this Sentro Rizal event will feature an online presentation of contemporary innovations on Philippine cuisine by esteemed Filipino food historian and author, Ms. Felice Prudente Sta. Maria. A cooking demo of selected Filipino cuisine by celebrity chef and author, Chef Myke “Tatung” Sarthou, will highlight the presentation.
This initiative is in line with the goal of Filipino Food Month to appreciate, preserve and promote Filipino culinary traditions and treasures to ensure their transmission to future generations. It likewise aims to support the various industries, farmers, and agri-communities which benefit therefrom. Filipinos overseas, especially the children of migrants are heartily invited to participate in this treat that will not only tickle the taste buds, but also bring memories of home and arouse curiosity of how the rich Filipino culinary traditions have evolved through time.
To date, there are 34 Sentro Rizal sites worldwide that are located in the chanceries under the purview of the Philippine Foreign Service Posts. The National Commission for Culture and the Arts (NCCA) through Sentro Rizal invites you to a special webinar for Filipino Food Month entitled Linamnam: A Philippine Culinary Heritage and Gastronomy Symposium on 27 April 2021, Tuesday, 2:00 pm (PH time, GMT+8) via Zoom and will be livestreamed on the NCCA facebook page and participating SR Centers.
The webinar will also be streamed on the official Facebook accounts of NCCA and official pages of participating Philippine Foreign Service Posts.